At the moment, HoneyBook doesn't have a dedicated out-of-office email feature that can apply to all emails you receive while away.
To set up an out-of-office reply for incoming Inquiries:
1. Create an Email Template with your out-of-office language.
2. Head to your Workflows section and click Create Workflow.
3. Select Send Email as the action.
4. Adjust the email settings:
- Message: Out-of-office email Template
- When: 0 days after activating workflow
- Approval: Send automatically
5. Click Save.
6. Return to your main Workflow list and set your out-of-office as Default for Contact Form.
- Make sure to also unassign any Workflows that trigger based on Project type—otherwise, those will still go out to Inquiries that come in with that Project type!
Now, any new Inquiries that come in while you're away will receive the email notifying them that you're unavailable. When you're back, just remove or unassign that Workflow!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!