You've customized your Contact Form, and now, you're ready to embed the form on your Pixieset website. Sweet!
To embed, you'll need to paste the code you copied from HoneyBook into a Custom Embed Code block within your Pixieset editor.
PLEASE NOTE: in Pixieset, the Custom Embed Code feature is currently only available to those on the Pixieset Website - Premium plan, or any of the Suite plans. You can find full information on Pixieset pricing plans here.
To add the HoneyBook Contact Form to your Pixieset website:
1. From your desired Pixieset page, click the + Add Block icon.
2. Select the Others category.
3. Under Advanced, find the Custom Embed Code Block.
4. Click Edit Code.
5. Paste the code for your HoneyBook Contact Form into the field on the left panel. Here's how to find that code in HoneyBook!
6. Toggle Safe Preview on to see a preview of how the block will look — or, just head right to your site to confirm it looks good!
You did it! You've now installed your HoneyBook Contact Form onto your Pixieset website. For more information, check out Pixieset's Help Center.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!