In a continued effort to help you keep all of your client and Project information in one place, you can also add private notes — which, as you might imagine, are visible only to you — on your contacts.
You can add private notes to contacts who are:
- Your clients
- Approved Creative connections
- Pending Creative connections
- Starred Creatives
You can find out more about the difference between clients and Creatives here!
Wondering why you can't add notes to a contact? If they don't fall into one of the categories listed above, you won't be able to add private notes to that contact.
Want to learn more?
- Adding your contacts to HoneyBook
- Connecting with other creatives or vendors in HoneyBook
- Communicating through HoneyBook
- Adding a contact to a Project or workspace
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!