You've customized your Contact Form, and now, you're ready to embed the form on your Wix website. Yay!
To add the HoneyBook Contact Form to your Wix website:
1. Open the Wix editor for your website.
2. Click on Pages.
3. Select the page on which you'd like to install your form. In the image below, we've chosen the Contact page.
4. If there are any existing forms, you'll need to delete those before moving on to the next step.
- To delete, click on the existing form, then select the trash can icon.
5. Click the (+) Add button.
6. Click More, then select the HTML iFrame option.
7. Click Enter Code.
8. In the What do you want to add section, click Code.
9. Paste your Contact Form embed code (from HoneyBook) in the Add your code here section.
10. Click Apply.
11. Resize the Contact Form box to your liking using the sizing drag-and-drop. You'll want to make sure to extend the area of the iframe enough to capture all the questions in your form!
12. Finally, click the mobile phone icon in the top tool bar to preview the page on mobile. There, you'll need to repeat the resizing process for the iframe in mobile as well.
13. When you're ready, click Publish!
Congratulations! You've installed your HoneyBook Contact Form onto your Wix website.
For more information about adding HTML code, see the Wix Help Center.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!