You've customized your Contact Form, and now, you're ready to embed the form on your Wix website. Yay!
To add the HoneyBook Contact Form to your Wix website:
1. Open the Wix editor for your website.
2. Click Menus & Pages.
3. In the Site Menu tab, select the page on which you'd like to install your form. In the example below, we'll choose our existing Contact page.
4. If there are any existing forms on the page you select, you'll need to delete those forms before moving on to the next step.
- To delete, click on the existing form, then select the trash can icon.
5. Now, to add your HoneyBook Contact Form, Click the (+) Add button from the menu on the left.
6. From the menu, click Embed, then select Embed a Widget.
7. Click to drag and drop your iframe to the correct location on the page. Then, click Enter Code.
8. In What do you want to add, make sure Code is selected.
9. Paste the code for your HoneyBook Contact Form in the Add your code here section. Here's how to find that code in HoneyBook!
10. Click Apply.
11. Resize the Contact Form box to your liking using the sizing drag-and-drop points — make sure to extend the area of the iframe enough to capture all the questions in your form! Remember, you can always click the Preview button in the top right corner of the editor to see what the page will look like before you publish.
12. Finally, click the mobile phone icon in the top tool bar to preview the page on mobile. Repeat the resizing process for the iframe in mobile view to make sure your form looks great on all devices!
13. When you're ready, click Publish!
Congratulations! You've installed your HoneyBook Contact Form onto your Wix website.
For more information about adding HTML code, see the Wix Help Center.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!