Adding and storing clients and fellow creatives in HoneyBook is simple, and allows for easy management of your whole address book. All your clients can be found by clicking the Contacts tab located in your top navigation bar, and your Creative connections (other vendors) can be found in the Creatives section of your Tools tab.
- How do I import my contacts?
- Can I edit information for a contact I've already added?
- What is the difference between a contact and a creative?
- Why should I connect with other creatives?
- Are my creative connections visible to the public?
- If I have a client that is also a vendor/creative, what tab will they be in?
- When I add a contact or connect with a Creative, will it send them a notification?
- Why can't I add private notes on a contact?
- What happens when I star a contact?
Want to learn more?
- Adding a Project to HoneyBook
- Can I sync my Google contacts?
- Creating and sending Invoices, Contracts, and more
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!