A Questionnaire is a list of questions you can send your client to gather more information about their Project—and as with our other file types, you can create re-useable Questionnaire Templates to save you time!
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To create a Questionnaire template:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Templates from the menu.
3. Select Questionnaire from the list of Template options on the left side of the screen.
4. Click the tab on the left side of the screen to open the File Drawer.
5. Click Add Template.
6. Name the Template by clicking on the title (which defaults to Untitled questionnaire) and entering the preferred name.
7. Customize your file header, if you'd like—here's how to edit the file name, background image, and more.
8. Next to your profile picture, enter a welcome message or introduction.
9. Start entering your questions by clicking into the blank Type Your Question Here field.
10. If you'd like, customize your placeholder text with an example answer in the Customize Your Placeholder Text Here field.
11. Check the Required Question box if your client is required to answer to submit the Questionnaire.
12. Click Add Question or Section to continue building out your Questionnaire. You can:
- Add questions with a variety of formats: text, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
- Add sections for additional static text, or to collect Project information.
HoneyBook Tip: Using the Collect Project Information section will add a set questions that align with the Project Details, and will automatically sync the answers. You can click on any question to edit or remove.
Remember, you can always move a question around by clicking into it and using the 6-dot icon to drag and drop, or delete it via the trash can icon.
All changes will save automatically, so you're good to go whenever you're finished with your edits—and you can now use your Template whenever you're sending a Questionnaire.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!