You’ve put in the work to craft exquisite files that showcase your brand and style, and now you're wondering: what will my client see when I send this file? Fair question.
Client View allows you to preview exactly what your client will experience when they open your email—and affords you the peace of mind that comes with knowing what you see is what they’ll get.
To preview your files:
1. From any file you've drafted in HoneyBook, select the Client View button in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Then, depending on the file, you can simply preview how the file will appear, or even walk through the steps your client will be prompted to follow.
- For example, in an Invoice or Proposal, you can click Continue to Pay to preview how your client will see their payment options.
3. Click the Exit Client View button at the top of your screen when you're finished—this will take you back to the file, where you can make any final edits or just send it off!
Want to learn more?
- Creating and sending files in HoneyBook
- Using HoneyBook templates to expedite your workflow
- Deleting a file
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!