For any file type that you create—Invoices, Proposals, Contracts, Brochures, Questionnaire, and Timelines—you can (and should!) customize the document header to fit your brand. You can include your company logo, update the name of the file, change the header title and subtitle, choose the background image to suit your business, and, for Invoices and Proposals, edit the Bill To field.
Here's what you can edit in your header:
- File name: click the title in the top left corner to edit.
- Logo: hover over your logo and select the pencil icon to update the image, or the trash can icon to remove it. (Haven't uploaded a logo yet? Here's how!)
- Header title and subtitle: these will default to your company name and your name—just click to edit.
- Background image: select the picture icon and upload a photo of your choice, or if you've already uploaded some assets to your Library, choose one from there!
- Bill To field: click Add Client to review the current recipient and add more contacts.
HoneyBook Tip: You can make these changes on individual files, or in any file Template. Any changes you make to your header in your Templates will be reflected in all your future files, but your previous files won't be affected!
Using the "Bill To" field in Invoices and Proposals
Invoices and Proposals include an additional header element: the Bill To field, located just below your logo. The first client in your workspace will automatically be added under Bill To when you're creating and sending a file.
You can also use the Bill To field to add new clients and include them in the email you're sending.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any clients added in the Bill To field will also be added as participants to the workspace, and will therefore automatically be included on all communication moving forward!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!