Yes! Anyone can make a payment on a Proposal, as long as:
- The Contract portion has been signed by required parties
- The payer is listed as a participant on the Project (no need for them to sign the Contract)
If the signatories you did list are having trouble signing a Contract, here are a few things to check.
Want to learn more?
- My client is having trouble submitting a payment
- What does my client see when they make a payment?
- Creating and sending a Proposal
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!