It's a business, after all—gotta keep track of those dollars!
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check out an overview of the Bookkeeping tool here.
To view all payments in your account:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Bookkeeping from the menu.
3. In the Payments tab, you'll be able to review all paid and outstanding payments.
- Click on any payment to see additional details.
To view payments for an individual Project:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, navigate to the Project on which you'll be reviewing payments.
- You can search for a specific Project via the search icon, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. Once you're in the Project workspace, click the Payments tab to view all payments for that Project.
Want to learn more?
- Your clients' payment options
- How to mark a payment as paid
- Connecting your bank account to HoneyBook
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!