Payment reminders are a great way to automatically make sure your clients don't forget about upcoming due dates (that means less work for you!), but you can turn them off if you'd prefer to choose when and who to remind about upcoming payments.
By default, payment reminders are turned on, but you can easily toggle them off in your Company Preferences section.
To turn payment reminders on or off:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Preferences tab.
4. Scroll down to the Actions section.
5. Click the radio button to toggle Send my client payment reminders OFF.
Want to learn more?
- Sending manual payment reminders
- Setting up recurring payments
- Your clients' payment options in HoneyBook
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!