Managing incoming payments can be a daunting task, whether you're just getting started with HoneyBook or you're a platform pro. We strive to make the process as simple as possible, but we're always here to answer any questions that do come up about processing payments in HoneyBook.
Here are a few frequently asked questions about payments to get you started:
- How do I get paid through HoneyBook?
- What payment methods can my clients use through HoneyBook?
- Can I remind my clients to make their payments?
- How long does it take for a payment to deposit in my bank account?
- Can I issue refunds to my clients through HoneyBook?
- How do I mark a payment as "paid" when the amount received is different than listed in the payment schedule?
- Can I use PayPal, Venmo, or another payment processor with HoneyBook?
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!