There are two situations in which you may be deleting a Workspace:
- If the Workspace in question is a full Project—you can learn more about deleting Projects here.
- If the Workspace is part of a Project, and you only want to remove the specific Workspace—which we'll go over below!
To remove a Workspace from a Project:
1. Navigate to the Project that requires an additional Workspace.
- Search via the search icon in the top left corner of your Home page, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. Select the Workspace you'll be deleting from the Related Workspaces section.
3. In the Project Options section, click the 3-dot icon.
4. Select Delete Workspace.
5. If you're sure you'd like to delete, click Confirm.
PLEASE NOTE: This will PERMANENTLY remove all data associated with this Workspace, including all the files within it.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!