Just get a new Inquiry? Sweet! If you're on your desktop, you can easily access and respond to any new Inquiries through the Inquiry bucket of your Project Pipeline, but it's just as easy to respond via the iOS app.
To respond to an Inquiry through the app:
1. Open your HoneyBook app.
2. You should see the new Inquiry in your Project Pipeline under Recent Activity, or you can select the Inquiry stage of the Pipeline to find the new Inquiry there.
3. Tap the new Project to open the Inquiry.
4. Tap I’m Interested.
5. This will open the email composer screen, where you can type in a new message, or pull in any of your pre-made email Templates.
- To insert an email template, tap the Templates menu above the To field of the email, then select your Template of choice.
6. Tap Send to send your response.
Want to learn more?
- How do I create a Project?
- What types of Templates can I create?
- What does my client see when I send a file?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!