You can't win 'em all—sometimes, you get an Inquiry that you're just not available for. If you're on your desktop, you can easily access and respond to any new Inquiries through the Inquiry bucket of your Project Pipeline, but it's just as easy to let a lead know that you're not available via the iOS app.
To archive an Inquiry through the app:
1. Open your HoneyBook app.
2. You should see the new Inquiry in your Project Pipeline under Recent Activity, or you can select the Inquiry stage of the Pipeline to find the new Inquiry there.
3. Tap the new Project to open the Inquiry.
4. Tap No, Thanks.
5. Select a reason for archiving the Inquiry. Don't worry, your client won’t see this!
6. This will open the email composer screen, where you can type in a new message, or pull in any of your pre-made email Templates.
- To insert an email template, tap the Templates menu above the To field of the email, then select your Template of choice.
7. Tap Send to send your response.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!