Since the HoneyBook mobile app is intended to be a supplemental to the desktop experience, and our features have varying degrees of complexity, not all features will be available on the iOS or Android apps. Here are the supported file types for each app.
iOS: Available file types
- Create new: Invoices
- Send existing Templates: Invoices, Questionnaires, and Brochures
- Unavailable: Contracts, Proposals, and Timelines
Android: Available file types
- Create new: none
- Send existing Templates: Questionnaires and Brochures
- Unavailable: Invoices, Contracts, Proposals, and Timelines
We're always looking to expand HoneyBook's functionality—both on desktop and mobile!—so we're hoping to allow for mobile creation of / access to additional file types in the future. In the meantime, you can always create new files through HoneyBook on desktop!
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app FAQ
- Sending an email or file via mobile
- Can I update or create new Templates from the app?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!