Since your public profile is just that—public!—you definitely want to make sure it represents your unique business. Publishing Projects is a great way to showcase what you're working on and give people (both clients and other creatives) a peek into your business.
If you've worked on a Project with another creative and want to give them the credit they deserve, you can tag them from the HoneyBook App as a collaborator on the Project—it's as simple as adding their email address, even if they're not in the HoneyBook Community. (You can also tag your collaborators on desktop!)
To tag a collaborator on a Project via mobile:
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Me tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. Select the Project in which you want to add a collaborator.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Project page and tap Add Collaborator.
4. Select who you would like to add as a collaborator.
- You can add someone by email address, or by searching for them (if they're already in the community).
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!