With everything you have going on, you not only need a calendar in the palm of your hand at all times, but one that shows you everything on the docket—not just a subset of events. Luckily, HoneyBook's iOS and Android apps have your calendar covered!
By default, your HoneyBook calendar will display all HoneyBook-related events, such as Project dates and payment due dates. To get the most out of your your calendar, though, make sure that that you allow it to pull events directly from your iOS or Android's device's calendar as well. Then, you’ll never be in danger of double-booking, and you can get a complete picture of your schedule. Read more about syncing and accessing your mobile calendar tool below.
iOS and Android: Setting up or confirming synced calendars
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Me tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. Tap the Gear icon in the top right corner.
3. In the Calendar field, toggle your Calendar sync on or off.
iOS and Android: Accessing your HoneyBook calendar
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Calendar icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap into any day to view its events.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see dots on a given day from the month view, that’s an indicator of an event occurring that day!
- Purple dot: Payment due date
- Green dot: Project date
- Gray dot: Tentative Project (Projects that have a date associated, but have not yet been booked with a signature or a first payment.)
3. Tap any Project or payment for more details, or tap the file drawer icon (3 horizontal lines) to return to month view.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!