Tasks in HoneyBook are your internal to-do list, visible only to you and/or your team—but not your clients!—making them a great way to keep your Projects organized whether via desktop, or, as detailed below, via the iOS or Android app!
Android: Accessing your task list and adding tasks
From the Android app, you can access your full task list, as well as viewing and editing tasks from within individual Projects.
To access your task list, from your home screen (Pipeline view), tap the Tasks icon in the top left corner.
This will bring you to your main task list. From here, you can:
- Filter your list based on due date or task status by tapping the large drop-down
- Sort your list by description, due date, or Project by tapping the smaller drop-down
- Edit existing tasks or check off tasks you’ve completed
You can also add a task by tapping the plus (+) button in the top right corner, entering the task details, and tapping Save.
iOS: Accessing your task list and adding tasks
At the moment, the iOS app does not have the ability to access and manage the full task list. You can, however, access and add tasks from within individual Projects!
To add a task:
1. Navigate to the Project on which you'd like to view or add tasks.
- To find a Project: search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view), or locate the Project from the Project List in your Pipeline.
2. Once in the Project, tap the 3-dot icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap View Project Tasks.
4. This will option the mobile version of the Project Options tool bar, where you can view existing tasks or tap Add Task to add.
5. Make sure to tap the close (X) button in the top left corner when you're ready to be taken back to the main app!
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app FAQ
- Adding a new Project or Inquiry via mobile app
- Accessing your HoneyBook calendar via mobile app
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!