You're busy and, we assume, constantly on the go (because... well, who isn't!), so it's important that your HoneyBook app is able to alert you to new activity in your account. Push notifications in the HoneyBook app allow you to be alerted immediately when you receive a new Inquiry, a payment, a client signature, an email from a client, and more!
When you download the app for the first time, you should see a prompt asking you to enable push notifications. If you enabled notifications at that point, you should be good to go. If you missed that step or need to adjust your notification settings, however, here’s how to update them.
iOS and Android: Enabling push notifications
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Me tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. Tap the Gear icon in the top right corner.
3. In the Push Notifications field, toggle your notifications on or off.
4. If prompted to confirm the change, tap Allow.
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app help
- Responding to a new Inquiry via mobile app
- Can I create Templates through the app?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!