Welcome to HoneyBook! We're so excited to have you on board.
We know getting started with a new system can be overwhelming, and we want to help with your transition in any way we can. HoneyBook has lots of features that make life easier for our members—that's the goal, after all—and you can always sign up for one of our webinars to become a HoneyBook pro in an hour! But if you're more of an "at-my-own-pace" type, here are a few of the most important things to check out when setting up your account:
- Upload your company logo: show off your brand!
- Customize your account: make sure everything you send through HoneyBook feels like you
- Create your first Project: add a Project—essentially, this is the folder that will contain all files and communication related to a given Project
- Understand HoneyBook file types: learn how to send Invoices, Contracts, Proposals, Brochures, and more
- Create personalized Templates: streamline your workflow with templated files
- Connect your bank account: get paid right through HoneyBook
- Invite your team: get the whole gang working out of HoneyBook
- Add existing contacts: quickly sync your existing list of client and contact information
- Install the HoneyBook Contact Form: sync your online inquiries directly to HoneyBook
- Automate steps in your process: set up Workflows to automatically send emails, send files, or create tasks—taking busywork off your plate
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!