Welcome to the HoneyBook family! As you already know, HoneyBook has plenty of features that are ready to roll for you—we're here to make your life easier, after all—but there are also lots of things that you can customize to make the platform even more aligned with your business and brand.
Basic company information
- Edit basic company details: name, contact info, time zone, and more
- Upload your brand imagery: include your logo, brand colors, and images
- Create your Client Portal: give your clients a fully branded experience when they log in to review their files and emails from you
- Invite your team: get the whole gang collaborating on HoneyBook
Add your bank details: so you can get your $$$
- Sync with Gmail: automatically pull emails with your client into HoneyBook, and make sure emails you send through HoneyBook come from your email address
- Customize your lead sources: know exactly where your inquiries are coming from
- Customize your Project types: accurately categorize Projects you're working on
- Set your notification preferences: get alerted when something needs attention
- Set up automated emails: automatically send your clients reminders and updates
- Integrate with Zapier: make life a little easier with a host of available automations
Your personal profile
- Edit your personal details: name, email, phone, and more
- Change your password: just in case!
- Review your security phone number: be prepared for 2-step verification
Your team's communication
- Create Templates: set up Templates for commonly-used files and pricing
- Set up your Contact Form: auto-populate leads into your Pipeline
Want to learn more?
- Getting started with HoneyBook
- Creating your first Project
- Creating and sending an Invoice
- Managing your Pipeline
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!