Adding and storing clients and fellow creatives in HoneyBook is easy, and allows for easy management of your whole address book. All your clients and vendor connections can be found by clicking on your Clients tab located in your top navigation bar.
- How do I import my contacts?
- What is the difference between a client and a creative?
- Why should I connect with other creatives?
- Are my connections visible to the public?
- If I have a client that is also a vendor, what tab will they be in?
- When I add a contact, will it send them a notification?
- Why can't I add private notes on a contact?
- What happens when I star a contact?
Want to learn more?
- Adding a Project to HoneyBook
- Can I sync my Google contacts?
- Creating and sending Invoices, Contracts, and more
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!