In a continued effort to help you keep all of your client and Project information in one place, you can also add private notes—which, as you might imagine, are visible only to you—on your contacts.
You can add private notes to contacts who are:
- Your clients
- Approved creative connections
- Pending creative connections
- Starred creatives
You can find out more about the difference between clients and creatives here!
Wondering why you can't add notes to a contact? If they don't fall into one of the categories listed above, you won't be able to add private notes to that contact.
Want to learn more?
- Adding your contacts to HoneyBook
- Connecting with other creatives or vendors in HoneyBook
- Communicating through HoneyBook
- Adding a contact to a Project or workspace
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!