With HoneyBook lead forms, you can create public forms accessible via direct link. If you've ever wanted to allow anyone to book a VIP day to power through focused projects, you can achieve this with lead forms.
Your account comes with a VIP day template that you can customize with your VIP day services and brand-specific details, then share out to get started booking.
To create a lead form for VIP days:
1. From any page, navigate to Tools > Lead Forms.
2. Click Create New > VIP day.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes services, a scheduler, invoice, and payment page. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
5. From the same page, click into the services block to adjust the services and how your client can interact with them.
6. Navigate to the Invoice page and customize as needed.
7. Navigate to the Payment page and customize as needed.
8. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
9. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
10. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who might want to instantly book with you.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out, select services, make payment, and submit the form. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON. They'll receive a separate confirmation email with the payment receipt.
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further and preparing for the VIP day.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!