Lead forms allow you to create public forms and experiences that you can share publicly via direct link. If you've ever wanted to share out your availability for a mini session and allow anyone to instantly schedule and pay for one, lead forms are for you. Your account even comes preloaded with a mini session template to make the build process easier.
To create a lead form for mini sessions:
1. From any page, navigate to Tools > Lead Forms.
2. Click Create New > Mini session.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes a scheduler, invoice, and payment page. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
5. From the same page, click + Add a Session to add a session to your lead form.
6. From here, you can:
Select an existing session type to add; OR
7. Customize your session as needed.
8. Navigate to the Invoice page and customize as needed.
9. Navigate to the Payment page and customize as needed.
10. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
11. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
12. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who might want to book a mini session with you.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out, make payment, and submit the form to book their session. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON. They'll receive separate confirmation emails with the session details and payment receipt, and the meeting will be automatically added to their calendar.*
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage, plus show the scheduled session on your HoneyBook Calendar. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further and preparing for the consultation.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!