HoneyBook lead forms allow you to create any number of public files and experiences–including forms to promote and qualify potential partnerships. Your account comes with a partnership form template that you can customize to make your own, then publish and share its link to start capturing leads and making potential partnerships a reality.
To create a lead form for partnerships:
2. Click Create New > Partnership form.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes a page to showcase partnership ideas and ask questions to qualify potential new ones. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
4. On the Partnership Form page, first edit the text to fit your brand and showcase potential partnerships.
6. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
7. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
8. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who’s interested in becoming a partner.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out and submit the form. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON.
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!