If you need a place where potential clients can quickly book you for a talk, lead forms are for you. Your account comes with a speaking engagement lead form template that you can customize to highlight your past work, showcase testimonials, and allow potential clients to schedule a session with you.
To create a lead form for speaking engagements:
2. Click Create New > Speaking engagement.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes a page for leads to answer questions, view testimonials, and book a session. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
5. From the same page, scroll down and customize the video block.
6. Next, customize the text in the testimonials section.
7. Customize the questions as needed.
8. Scroll down and click + Add a Session to add a session to your lead form.
9. From here, you can:
Select an existing session type to add; OR
10. Customize your session as needed.
11. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
12. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
13. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who’s interested in scheduling a speaking engagement with you.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out and submit the form to book their session. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON. The meeting will be automatically added to their calendar*, and they'll receive a separate confirmation email with the session details.
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage, plus show the scheduled session on your HoneyBook Calendar. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!