With lead forms, you can create a place to meet leads and potential clients by allowing them to schedule an intro call.
Your account comes preloaded with an introductory call lead form template. Simply adjust this template to fit your brand, then publish and share it to start booking calls.
To create a lead form for introductory calls:
2. Click Create New > Introductory call.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes both a scheduler page and a page to customize questions for leads. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
4. On the Schedule page, first edit the text to fit your brand.
5. From the same page, scroll down and click + Add a Session to add a session to your lead form.
6. From here, you can:
Select an existing session type to add; OR
7. Customize your session as needed.
8. Navigate to the Enter your details page and customize as needed.
9. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
10. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
11. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who might want to book an introductory call with you.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out and submit the form to book their call. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON. The meeting will be automatically added to the lead's calendar*, and they'll receive a separate confirmation email with the session details.
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage, plus show the scheduled session on your HoneyBook Calendar. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!