Any time you make a payment in HoneyBook, that payment information will be saved to your profile so that future purchases are easier. In the event that this credit card or bank information is no longer valid, you can remove that information from your profile.
Remove a payment method
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select My Account from the menu.
3. Scroll to the Manage Payment Methods section at the bottom of the page.
4. Hover over the payment method you'd like to remove and click the trash can icon.
5. If a payment method is currently in use for autopay, we will let you know with a pop-up message before you delete it. If you'd still like to move forward with deleting the payment method, we recommend you set a reminder for yourself to add a new payment method on your next due date to avoid any late payments.
Have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!