HoneyBook’s Scheduling tool is designed to help you stop the email ping pong and schedule meetings with leads and clients faster. With Scheduling, you’ll create custom Session Types, predetermining things like meeting length, instructions, and availability. Then, your leads and clients can simply pick a time — from your real-time availability and within the hours you define, that also works for them — via a Session Link you share with them.
Every Session Type will have a unique Session Link, so you can share them in different places — including via the Activity Feed via your iOS or Android app!
Need to share your Session Links on desktop instead? Here's how!
iOS & Android: Sharing your Session Link
1. Find or create the Project through which you'd like to share a Session Link, as all communication with clients needs to be associated with existing Projects.
- Find a Project: search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view), or locate the Project from the Project List in your Pipeline.
- Create a Project: learn how here!
2. Once in the Project, you can send an email with the Session Link in a few different ways. You can:
- Tap the Send Email button at the bottom of the screen to create a new email
- From the Activity tab, tap Reply on any email, which will keep the same subject line and create an email thread
PLEASE NOTE: For email threading functionality, make sure you have your Gmail integration set up!
3. If starting a new email, enter your email subject line.
4. Enter the body of your email, and find where you would like to insert the Session Link. Tap to make sure your cursor is in the correct location, then select the Calendar icon from the email toolbar.
5. Select the Session Type for which you'd like to share the link. If you have several Session Types, just tap and pull the list upwards to see them all!
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, Session Types need to be created via desktop. Here's how!
6. Enter the Link Name (the text that will hyperlink to the Session Link).
7. Tap Save.
This will enter your hyperlinked text into your email! Just tap Send when you're ready.
Curious what you client sees when you share a Session Link? Check out more info here.
Want to learn more?
- What is HoneyBook's Scheduling tool?
- Creating Session Types
- HoneyBook Mobile App Help
- Your clients' experience with scheduling a Session
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!