Released: December 11, 2019
Now, you can set a default Project Type for your Contact Form (or one for each different Contact Form!) to get that much more control over the Inquiry process.
Setting a default Project Type is awesome because it:
- Removes friction for your leads—one less question to answer!
- Removes friction for you—one less question to ask!
- Allows you to automatically attach a particular Contact Form to a particular Workflow
What more could you ask? Learn more about setting default Project Types here!
Want to learn more?
- Creating and applying Workflows
- Sharing a Contact Form without embedding
- How many Contact Forms can I use?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!