If you need to make changes to your bank account info or your business owner details, here’s how!
To edit your bank details:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Bank Details tab.
4. Next to the bank account and/or owner for which you need to edit information, click View and Edit. If you need to delete an entry entirely, click the trash can icon.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to delete a business owner, you will need to delete the bank account first. Click the trash can icon to delete the bank account, then delete the business owner. You can then re-enter any necessary information.
5. Edit or re-enter information as necessary and click Save.
Want to learn more?
- Connecting your bank account to HoneyBook
- Why do I need to provide this information in my bank details?
- Your clients' payment options in HoneyBook
- Are there transaction fees when I accept payments through HoneyBook?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!