If you need to make changes to your bank account info or your business owner details, here’s how!
Not sure of your business entity type?
Individual: You own & run a business, but do not have an EIN (Employer Identification Number). You use your social security number when filing your taxes.
Sole Proprietor: You own & run a business and were issued an EIN. If you have filled out an SS-4 Form to register your business with the IRS, you have a government issued EIN. Alternatively, if your organization is a registered nonprofit, please select this entity type when connecting your bank account to HoneyBook.
LLC-Partnership-Corp.: You pay taxes as an LLC, partnership, or corporation. If you have filled out an SS-4 Form to register your business with the IRS, you have a government issued EIN.
To edit your bank details:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Bank Details tab.
4. Next to the bank account and/or business owner for which you need to edit information, click VIEW AND EDIT. If you need to delete an entry entirely, click the trash can icon.
5. Edit or re-enter information as necessary and click SAVE.
6. You may be required to complete 2-Step Verification—you can learn more about that process here. This step is in place to ensure that sensitive account information is only updated by you.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!