If you need to make changes to your bank account info or your business owner details, here’s how!
Not sure if you have a business or personal bank account? We got you!
Business Account: If you have a government issued EIN (Employer Identification Number) select “Business Account”. If you have not filled out an SS-4 Form to register your business with the IRS, then you do not have an EIN.
Personal Account: If you do not have an EIN, select “Personal Account”.
For further instructions, please review this guide by Stripe on using your SS-4 to correctly add your bank details and business information.
PLEASE NOTE: Be very careful to select the correct bank account type otherwise deposits to your bank account will not process. If you are still uncertain which account type to select, contact us by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page!
To edit your bank details:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Bank Details tab.
4. Next to the bank account and/or owner for which you need to edit information, click View and Edit. If you need to delete an entry entirely, click the trash can icon.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to delete a business owner, you will need to delete the bank account first. Click the trash can icon to delete the bank account, then delete the business owner. You can then re-enter any necessary information.
5. Edit or re-enter information as necessary and click Save.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!