HoneyBook 101, Lesson 4: Understanding Projects, Workspaces, and the Pipeline
Section 2: Customizing Project Pipeline stages
Some stages are built into your HoneyBook account and cannot be moved or deleted, because, as mentioned in the last section, certain actions that your clients take on files will automatically trigger movement between these stages. That said, you can also add your own stages to really customize your workflow!
To customize your Pipeline stages:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Projects tab.
2. Click the Customize button above your Pipeline.
3. Click an Add Stage tile to create your new stage.
4. Enter the name of your stage.
5. Use the 6-dot icon to drag the stage to the appropriate position in the Pipeline.
6. Click Save and exit when you're done.
Now that you understand the basics of Projects and how they move through your Pipeline, in the next section, Creating a Project & Navigating the Project Workspace, we’ll review how to build a Project, and how to get around it once it's built!
Have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!