HoneyBook 101, Lesson 2: Building Your Account Settings
Section 3: Using the image and file library
We know. You're busy. There's no time to be searching through folders on your computer to find that one image or file you need.
That's why, from your image and file library, you can upload images—to use for things like file headers and item icons—as well as PDFs and other file types to quickly attach to your HoneyBook emails again and again.
To upload images and files to your Library:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Library from the menu.
3. Click Upload.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to locate and upload the images or files you'll be importing.
- HoneyBook Tip: Ideal image dimensions will vary based on how you're intending to use them. For best results, follow the guidelines below.
5. Once the files have uploaded successfully, they'll be visible in the My Images or My Files, depending on the file type.
Now, you'll be able to easily select images and files from your Library any time you're adjusting the imagery in a file or adding an attachment to an email with a client!
If you ever need to delete, re-download, or set an image as your default, simply hover over the image in your Library and select the trash can, down arrow, or star icon respectively.
In the next section, Uploading and Managing Contacts, we'll review how to use your HoneyBook Contact List to easily import and keep track of your contacts and clients.
Have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!