Welcome to HoneyBook 101: Learning the HoneyBook Basics!
As the name might suggest, this course is designed to take you through the basics of HoneyBook: everything from defining key terms to nailing your account setup to the core elements of communicating with (and booking!) your clients.
If you're new to HoneyBook, we recommend working through these lessons in order, as they build upon each other as you move through the sections. However, using this table of contents as an anchor, you can also bounce between lessons and sections as necessary!
Sections are comprised of a combination of written instructions, videos, images, and GIFs to suit all learning styles. We'll also include links to articles in our Help Center when relevant—feel free to use these to deep-dive into topics you'd like more information on!
Ready to become a HoneyBook pro?
Lesson 1: Getting Oriented
- Section 1: What is HoneyBook? Is it right for me?
- Section 2: HoneyBook terminology and file types
- Section 3: Account navigation
Lesson 2: Building your account settings
- Section 1: Setting up your personal and company account settings
- Section 2: Setting up your bank account information
- Section 3: Using the image & file library
- Section 4: Uploading and managing contacts
Lesson 3: Setting up for success with Templates
- Section 1: What are Templates?
- Section 2: Creating Package, Invoice, & Contract Templates
- Section 3: HoneyBook's complimentary account setup service
Lesson 4: Understanding Projects, Workspaces, and the Project Pipeline
- Section 1: What are Projects, Workspaces, and the Project Pipeline?
- Section 2: Customizing Project Pipeline stages
- Section 3: Creating a Project & Navigating the Project Workspace
Lesson 5: Sending files & managing payments
- Section 1: Creating & sending Proposals
- Section 2: Accepting payments in (and out of!) HoneyBook
- Section 3: Managing payment changes & refunds
Have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!