We know you can create Package Templates in HoneyBook to quickly save your pricing packages or groups of items/services that are commonly sold together — but what about simply building out your list of individual items?
Adding items to your item bank is as simple as adding a new item to an Invoice or Proposal that you send to a client.
To add an item to your item bank:
2. In the Items section, click Add New Item
3. In the Item Name field, enter the name of your new item.
4. Click the Add (+) button.
5. Edit the details for the Item by clicking on the field you'd like to update. You can adjust:
- Item quantity
- Item price
- Item tax rate
- Item image (can select from Image Library, or upload a new image)
6. Send your file!
Once an item has been added to a file that you send, it will be available in your item bank for future use.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that are added to Invoice Templates or Proposal Templates are not added to your item bank for future use — only items that are added directly to Invoices or Proposals that you proceed to send.
Want to learn more?
- Creating and sending files
- Saving pricing package Templates
- What does my client see when I send a file?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!