At the moment, we're not able to process payments through HoneyBook using personal accounts with PayPal, Stripe, Venmo, etc. In an effort to keep all your business information in one place, HoneyBook acts as the payment processor for any credit card or ACH (bank transfer) payments you receive.
Taking payments through HoneyBook means:
- Competitive processing fees (3% is the industry standard for credit card payments).
- No hidden fees or add-on costs, just a flat 3% on Card or 1.5% on ACH (bank transfer).
- Provide a seamless experience for your clients from communication and pricing, to contracts and invoicing, with our Brochure and Proposal files. Helps you eliminate any of their barriers to entry when it comes to learning about your services and actually booking you.
- No HoneyBook account or login required of your clients; they'll get login-less access. All they'll need is their payment info.
- Automatic payment reminders (get paid on time, or ahead of time, every time).
- Billable time tracker stopwatch on Mobile App.
- Expense tracking and invoicing in one place means a more predictable cash flow.
- Financial reporting.
- Integration with QuickBooks online to automate expense tracking and save even more time.
- Instant Deposit option for qualifying users.
- Funds directly sent to your Bank Account. No more having to manually cash out on Venmo or PayPal.
If you do need to accept any payments made outside of HoneyBook (via cash, check, or another method), you can learn how to record those payments here!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!