We're sorry to see you go, but we understand that not every platform is quite right for every business. You can find instructions for cancelling your paid HoneyBook account below.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchased your HoneyBook subscription through our mobile app, you will need to cancel via mobile as well. Cancellation cannot be completed via desktop in this case.
If you're still on a free trial and you're not interested in proceeding, not to worry—you can simply let your trial run out, and you will not be charged. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Concierge team by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page.
HoneyBook Tip: Need to just check on (or change) your current subscription plan? You can do that through the membership tab too!
To cancel your paid HoneyBook account:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Membership tab.
4. Click Cancel Membership.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your cancellation.
Thank you for giving HoneyBook a try!
PLEASE NOTE: If you no longer want your existing clients in HoneyBook to receive payment reminders for any outstanding payments, please ensure you archive those specific Projects. Projects will NOT be automatically archived for you upon cancellation.
Want to learn more?
- Your HoneyBook membership
- What kinds of documents can I send through HoneyBook?
- Changing your email address in HoneyBook
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!