Prefer a written walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
Not sure if you have a business or personal bank account? We got you!
- Business Account: If you have a government issued EIN (Employer Identification Number) select “Business Account”. If you have not filled out an SS-4 Form to register your business with the IRS, then you do not have an EIN.
- Personal Account: If you do not have an EIN, select “Personal Account”.
PLEASE NOTE: Be very careful to select the correct bank account type otherwise deposits to your bank account will not process. If you are still uncertain which account type to select, contact us!
Want to learn more?
- Your clients' payment options in HoneyBook
- How long does it take to receive payments?
- Recording cash or check payments
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!