PLEASE NOTE: HoneyBook Advanced Withdrawal is a closed beta for the moment. If you would like to participate or have feedback, please get in touch!
HoneyBook Advanced Withdrawal lets you take an advance on a future client payment. The best part? Your client’s payment schedule stays the same!
How it works:
- You'll receive a notification when one of your payments is eligible for Advanced Withdrawal
- Select a future payment eligible for Advanced Withdrawal
- Cash out. Your client still pays on their original schedule.
- When your client’s payment is received, it will automatically repay your advance—and that's it!
Nothing else to do, and we will never contact your client directly.
The important stuff:
- Maximum Advanced Withdrawal amount is up to $5,000 cumulatively at a time (can meet the max with one advanced payment, or multiple payments)
- Files must meet a few qualifications to be eligible—please get in touch for additional information
- Withdrawals are subject to a convenience fee in addition to the standard, one-time 3% credit card processing fee. You’ll be able to review this fee upfront, and it will automatically be deducted from your cashed out amount.
- Payments take the standard processing time 2-3 business days.
Want to learn more?
- Connecting your bank account to HoneyBook
- How long does it take to receive payments?
- Your clients' payment options through HoneyBook
- What does my client see when I send a Proposal or Invoice?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!