Sometimes, an email gets buried in your client's inbox. Sometimes, you want to check in, but you're just... well, really busy. In the case of this familiar scene, HoneyBook's automated email actions may help ease the struggle.
In your Actions section, you can choose to automatically:
- Send Questionnaires to gather more client or Project info
- Send file viewing reminders if your client hasn't reviewed their documents
- Expire Invoice or Proposals after a specified time period
In your Payment Reminders section, you can choose to automatically send payment reminders:
- 7 days before a payment is due
- Day of the payment due date (if payment has not been made)
- 2 days after the payment was due (if payment has not been made)
- For recurring payments / auto-pay (1 day before due date)
HoneyBook Tip: Looking to automate responses to your Contact Form? Check out how with Workflows!
To update your automated emails and actions:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Preferences tab.
4. Scroll down to the Actions section.
5. Use the radio buttons to toggle the actions ON (blue) or OFF (gray).
6. When an email action is turned on, you can customize it further by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Customize things like the email Template that sends and the timing of the email.
7. To adjust Payment Reminder settings, scroll down to the Payment Reminders section and make any necessary edits—more on that here!
Want full control over all communication? Remember, you can always head back to the Actions section to toggle these emails and actions OFF.
Want to learn more?
- Creating Templates
- Creating and sending a Questionnaire
- Creating and sending an Invoice
- Creating and sending a Proposal
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!