Released: November 6, 2018
We've heard your feedback about email communications through HoneyBook, and we've taken action! We just launched some changes that will make your emails look and feel more personal, as though they're coming directly from Gmail or another standard email client, rather than from a third party.
To better align with standard email formatting, we've updated the style for several of HoneyBook's most-used emails: emails containing files, emails sent through the Activity Feed, and email updates about payments made.
- We've added proper alignment and styling.
- We've cleaned up the links and the call-to-action (CTA) button.
- We've removed the old gray border.
What's the same?
- We've kept a CTA button, as it encourages your clients to click through to their next steps!
- Automated payment reminder emails are not included in this update.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!