All Collections
Referral Program
Do my referral earnings affect my taxes?
Do my referral earnings affect my taxes?
Understanding how to report your referral earnings in your taxes
Marika Tabilio avatar
Written by Marika Tabilio
Updated over a week ago

If you earn more than $600 from the Referral Program in a calendar year, the earnings will affect your taxes.

We will share a 1099-NEC form with you. You'll need to complete the 1099-NEC form and submit with your taxes. You can learn more about taxes and IRS reporting here.

If you earn below $600 from referrals in a calendar year,  no tax form is necessary and referrals won't affect your taxes.

Want to learn more?

Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!

Did this answer your question?