It's a business, after all—gotta keep track of those dollars!
View all payments in your account
1. From any page, click the Tools menu > Bookkeeping.
2. In the Payments tab, you'll be able to review all paid and outstanding payments.
Click on any payment to see additional details.
View payments for an individual project
1. Navigate to the project on which you'll be reviewing payments.
You can search for a specific project via the search icon, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of projects.
2. Once you're in the project workspace, just click the Payments tab to view all payments for that project.
View payments for a specific client
There are a few ways to view all payments for a specific client. You can:
Download a report
Follow the steps here to download the Booked projects per client report; or the Payments completed report, from where you can sort by client name.
Use the search bar
1. From any page, click the search bar in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Enter the client's full name. In the search results, select the Files tab which will include all files, including paid invoices.
Use the client workspace
Follow the steps here to access the client workspace, where you can view all payments for a specific client (completed, upcoming, and overdue).
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!