One of the great things about the HoneyBook Community is the ease with which you can connect with other creatives! If someone posts an Opportunity you're interested in or publishes a Project you'd like to chat about, here's how to get in touch.
To chat with a creative who posted an Opportunity or Project:
1. From the Opportunity or Project, click the profile image or name of the person with whom you’d like to chat.
2. Make sure you're connected to this creative—if not, you'll need to send a connection request before chatting.
3. Once you're connected, click the Chat icon.
4. In the chat window that opens, you can now begin your conversation!
Want to learn more?
- Opportunity guidelines
- HoneyBook FAQ
- Who can see my public profile?
- How to connect with other creatives
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!