One of the great things about the HoneyBook Community is the ease with which you can connect with other creatives! If someone posts an Opportunity you're interested in or publishes a Project you'd like to chat about, here's how to get in touch.
To chat with a creative who posted an Opportunity or Project:
1. From the Opportunity or Project, click the profile image or name of the person with whom you’d like to chat.
2. Make sure you're connected to this creative — if not, you'll need to send a connection request before chatting.
3. Once you're connected, click the Chat icon.
4. In the chat window that opens, you can now begin your conversation!
Want to learn more?
- Opportunity guidelines
- HoneyBook FAQ
- Who can see my public profile?
- How to connect with other creatives
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!