If you have an Opportunity that might be relevant to creatives outside your immediate location, you can easily post said Opportunity to a different city.
To post an Opportunity in a different city:
1. From your Community home page, click Post Opportunity.
2. Enter your Opportunity type and title, then click Next.
3. In the Who field, select which industry types to notify of this Opportunity.
4. The Post To field will default to your current location. Click the X to remove, then enter your preferred location.
- HoneyBook Tip: For Opportunities that can be remote—graphic design, copywriting, etc.— you can also click the box to post to all locations. This will post the Opportunity, but will not notify the audience (due to the size).
5. Click Post Opportunity when you're ready!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!