Your brand is who you are—it's the heart and soul of your business. Uploading your company's images and assets into HoneyBook ensures that all communication going out of the platform looks like your company and aligns with your brand, and the clients receiving your files and emails will feel the continuity!
To upload your company logo and branding:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. In the Brand elements section of the Company Brand tab, upload your logo by clicking on the Main logo and/or Secondary logo field. Images should be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format.
Main logo: the ideal image size is 100 x 100 px
Secondary logo: the ideal image size is 600 x 200 px
4. Select your button color by clicking Main Button Color—you can select from the color chart, or type in your hex code. Click Choose when you're ready.
Button color will show on any client-facing buttons in files or emails.
HoneyBook Tip: When selecting a brand color, be sure that this color easily visible to your clients.
5. Select a default header image for your projects.
The ideal image size is 750 x 300 px
You can choose to upload a new image, or select from any images you've already added to your library
Headers will default to this image when you create new projects, but you can always change them
HoneyBook Tip: Check out the preview on the right to see how everything will come together!
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, while you're able to update your logos through your own HoneyBook account, you'll need to contact our Support team in order to delete them entirely. Just send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page!
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!