Email inboxes are a wild place these days. Sometimes, things just get lost in the fray. That's why we make it easy to resend all file types—Invoices, Contracts, Proposals, Brochures, Questionnaires, and Timelines—to your clients, helping to push the important documents back to the top of their inbox.
To simply resend a file in its original form, follow the steps below. If you need to make edits to a file that's already been sent, not to worry—find out how to do that here!
To resend a file:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, navigate to the Project for which you'll be resending a file.
- You can search for a specific Project via the search icon, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. Find the file in question by selecting the Files tab, then clicking to open the file.
3. In the top right corner, click the Resend [File Type] button.
4. You can then review and edit the email if necessary. Then, click Send!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!