Just get a new Inquiry? Sweet! If you're on your desktop, you can easily access and respond to any new Inquiries through the Inquiry bucket of your Project Pipeline, but it's just as easy to respond to a new Inquiry via the iOS or Android app — and you’ll even receive an instant mobile alert that the Inquiry came in, if you have push notifications enabled.
iOS & Android: Responding to an Inquiry
1. Open your HoneyBook iOS or Android app.
2. You should see the new Inquiry in your Project Pipeline under Recent Activity, or you can select the Inquiry stage of the Pipeline to find the new Inquiry there.
3. Tap the new Project to open the Inquiry.
4. From the Details tab of the Project, tap I’m Interested.
5. Now, select or create the email with which you'll respond to the Inquiry. You can either:
Create a new message by tapping the empty email body field to display your keyboard and formatting bar, then entering your subject line and email text.
Select the Templates menu at the top of the screen to choose from your existing email Templates.
6. Tap Send to send your response.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!